First a big thank you! With 320 ideas shared in 6 weeks, you have given life to the Imagine With Orange platform with remarkable creativity, and by your trades show how a community can shape innovation.
The next theme of inspiration will be up! Feel free to send your suggestions about this and continue to interact on the theme of Connected Family: the contest is open until 15 December.
Now, congratulations to the winners of the challenge Datavenue, objects connected: Ybossou, Jguyon, Marie_Millaire, MorganeGeffroy, Vincent_Rouault, Lexi, Helzapoppins, Desprez, Sylviane, Joyce, Rexandshrek, Zucker, pvodo.
They won a Bloc and an invitation to Paris to attend the event Daring France.
Three ideas were selected through the vote of Internet users.
idea # 1 (82 votes): Binders connected to our children: weight alert, security, content management (Ybossou) >> Connected Schoolbag
idea # 2 (78 votes): The e-health shows (biometrics, activity, UV, pollution ...) solar and kinetic energy (Jguyon) >> Health Connected Watch
idea # 3 (65 votes): The smart card visit: contact your partners anywhere and you never lose any of your contacts (Marie_Millaire) >> Smart Business Card
Awards from the Jury
Meanwhile, 320 ideas have been classified and 10 themes emerged: facilitate the cooking and shopping, drive home, reinvent everyday objects, connecting the family, move, travel, better cities, my fitness, shopping, welfare to work.
10 ideas were selected by a jury composed by thematic partners Datavenue:
Well be at home, cooking and friendliness, domestic companions
Theme 1: Facilitate cooking and shopping
1. A connected / scan for fridge object that can detect the inputs and outputs of products, coupled with an app. (MorganeGeffroy)
Jury Comments: Beware 4/5 objects of this type exist; it is interesting to take into account not only the shelves and the fridge and watch the video of the connected home in Lille illustrate the idea. An axis to rework the idea is: I know all the ingredients that I have (shelf, fridge or zapping) and daily access to ideas quick and simple recipes, which also take into account the equipment I have and that will save me time. I can connect to the network every night "live chat" people who cook for advice if needed or even find ingredients that I miss from my neighbors.
Theme 2: Leading home
2. Water intelligently my garden (sprinkler) based alerts moisture sensors and weather forecast (Vincent_Rouault)
Jury Comments: originality is the weather forecast; Parrot is Flower Power; system in agriculture would provide a massive deployment; the oidée is to connect two devices communicating, sprinkler and station, not to create a third, and they exchange their data; Netatmo reflected above; Agri Spirit agriculture Bordeaux startups traville on this domain
Theme 3: Reinventing everyday objects
3. A connected mirror that advise you on your outfits by offering associations with your wardrobe (Lexi)
Jury Comments: we are not in a fitting diagram type, it is a recommendation engine; to connect with the Eticket summary of everything we bought, assuarnt archiving storage purchases
Theme 4: Connect Family
4. An app that manages the stock of drugs in the family pharmacy y / c the expiry dates y / c prescription (helzapoppins)
Jury Comments: a real utility in the medicine cabinet, an object to be coupled with that scans food, a potential reduction in the cost of social security
Transport, Energy City "
Theme 5: Move
5. Getting out of that train or plane, this app allows me to share my car or take a taxi with other travelers (DESPREZ)
Jury Comments: A real-time Blablacar, carpooling, but with people with whom we traveled
Theme 6: Voyager
6. Allow users trains to identify place that they pass through a panel (or tablet) installed in cars (Joyce)
Jury Comments: tourist information, history of the places you pass through not only the names of stations! Can be done via a tablet that locates where it is, add qr codes to download and read books (experiment in progress)
Theme # 7: Better Living City
7. TopSpot: thanks to the displacement data, I determine the best places to set up an information panel (Rexandshrek)
Theme 8: Quantifiedself, health, personal
8. A strap connected to home or place of work and a third warning in case of vital distress (pvodo)
Jury Comments: is also useful when doing sports, which in a remote location; one can think of a function / servive distress that could add to any bracelet; anti avalanche
Theme 8: shopping, restaurants
9. The faster and more fun shopping and pay with their smartphone by scanning (Sylviane)
Jury Comments: available with a zapper at Carrefour, purchases on the phone, facilitates the management of inputs and outputs allows to chain services connected to the mirror, etc ...
Welfare to work, assistance
10. Take care of yourself working with Keepcool : too stressed / tense, sitting badly, too sedentary, KeepCool is for you! (Zucker)
Jury Comments: What form for the object? A bracelet but he will not know how you sit, belt sensor corrects the posteure; to combine with the profesional badge?