Discover the winners of Digital for Autonomy challenge
The ideas having collected the highest number of votes are:
- Content on demand for senior citizen by lalit from India
- The digital helper Siri by yehgold from Israel
- Remote care watcher service for seniors by frequentflyer74 from Israel
- Screen for the blind people by angler from Poland
A jury composed of Orange Innovation Accessibility team, Orange Poland, Orange Romania, Orange India International Lab, Orange France, and partner BNP Paribas Cardif has selected 4 additional ideas:
- No more fear of falling by sarkar from the USA (assistance for autonomy)
- Lastbook, latest writings of the elderly for the new generation by hengue from Cameroon (collaborative platform)
- Remote medical consultation, USSD, SMS, SOS Doctor by souley from Niger (medical monitoring)
- Vibrating shoe soles with GPS to guide the visually impaired, the elderly, and those who are lost by kady from France (mobility)
Congratulations to all winners. Some will join us at the Paris Hackathon on June 22-23-24, with their travel expenses covered, and a special coaching on their idea; others have chosen the Amazon voucher for a value of 250€.
Thank you all for your participation, and you're wlecome to join us at Paris Hackathon starting on June 22.