Discover the winners of CyberSecurity challenge
The ideas having collected the highest number of votes are:
- Smartwatch as a Source of Authentication by FrequentFlyer74 from Israel
- An application that authenticates the user for downloading and uploading and surfing by Aysha from India
- 2 way authentication using Mobile finger print and Laptop finger print at the same time. by Yehgold from Israel
A jury composed of Orange Spain, Orange Poland, Orange Romania, Orange India International Lab, Orange France has selected 3 additional ideas:
- PASS RING : One ring to rule them all! by Sarkar from USA (authentication)
- Using a smartphone to authenticate identity through sound waves (whitenoise). by Natormac from Poland (authentication)
- LINK-examiner: browser add-on that fights phishing attempts by checking URL/links in emails, websites & navigation bar. by Sarkar from USA (protection)
Congratulations to all winners. Some will join us for an innovation day in Paris, with their travel expenses covered, and a special coaching on their idea; others have chosen the Amazon voucher for a value of 250€.
Thank you all for your participation, and see you soon on the Connected Sport contest.